Ceriana Public Library
CERIANA PUBLIC LIBRARY AND TOURIST OFFICE
187, Corso Italia, Ceriana
OPENING HOURS – WINTER (Christmas closure from December 14, 2013 to February 1, 2014)
Saturday 10.00-12.00 and 16.00-18.00
· Excellent collection of fact and fiction, including many books on Liguria.
· Well stocked with books in foreign languages (English, French, German), primarily in English.
· Separate Children’s Section with facilities for children to read and draw
· Special events such as children’s story-telling (in Italian and English) one a month on a Saturday morning
· Art Exhibitions
· Books and CDs by local authors and choirs for sale
· Second-hand book stall (Euro 1 each)
· Notice Board for adverts (for sale, rentals, teaching, babysitters, bus times)
· Staffed by volunteers.
Free local maps and leaflets/booklets listing current events, places to visit, local restaurants